• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin NUVI 765t super package with RAM cradle with ball , and related stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelzBelz

HipHopLitePopMetalist
Reaction score
Ok Guys, Selling the following - as a replacement for a malfunctioning 765t , I recently bought a refurbished 765t from Amazon Prime ($60+). It came with car window mount, power cord that doesn't look like a traffic cord, garmin bracket/cradle ,and computer cable. )
The maps were from 2010 so I bought a 2015 set of maps on SD card that is just plug and play.
I am selling everything that came in the factory refurbished box (device, car mount, car cord , computer cord (mini usb) as well as a real traffic cable I have from my previous barely working 765t, the RAM Mount specifically for the 765t, and 3 extra Garmin mounts. 3 out of 4 of the Garmin mounts work.
I will throw in the barely working 765t as well (it likely needs a new screen - digitizer works fine, but screen flickers and is missing some colors)
The ram mount includes a ram ball (standard size).
Also included is a ram RAP-B-200-2U multi swivel arm.
Asking $100 plus shipping.

Also selling a Techmount Part Number 3-10998, steering nut replacement with round platform AND Ram AquaBox RPR-182AQ2L pictured as well . (This agua box is oddly shaped and old, it doesn't hold any modern smart phones, maybe smaller ones??)$50 + shipping. SOLD

And there is also pictured a slipgrips mount that holds the the Motorola Droid MAXX and OTTERBOX DEFENDER. (Not the RAZR MAXX. It is for the DROID MAXX WITH OTTERBOX DEFENDER. this will only hold this smart phone, and only if it has the otterbox defender) This includes a diamond plate ram ball mount. $17 shipped CONUS)

20150902_230157.jpg

20150902_230256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just in case folks dont know, the 765T is one of the few nuvis to transmit both directions and stereo music to a BT headset

just in case folks dont know, the 765T is one of the few nuvis to transmit both directions and stereo music to a BT headset
I used one on my bike for a couple of years before I got the Zumo. Has most of the Zumo 660 functionality except is not waterproof - has less on-board memory but can be augmented with a big SD card for music, maps, routes and POI. Screen could be a bit brighter for sunny days but is still OK. Does MP3 which very few non-motorcycle GPS can do.
I would buy it if I didn't already have one. GLWTS