• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 RDL seat and Seat Concepts seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyitgobob

Reaction score
2003-2005 FJR 1300 Seat Concepts seat w/gripper fabric, pillion is Sargent which matches lower vinyl on SC very well. $125 + s/h conus. I'm 6'1" 220lbs. To me, the SC Seat was a little soft for my weight and I'm really a candyass. If you're 190 or below, it should serve well. It was worlds better than the Sargent that came with the bike. Extremely low hours, remember, I'm a candy __s. Reason for sale: my gen 1 FJR is no more.

RDL SOLD
Link to Craigslist ad
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mpo/d/fjr1300-seats-gen-1-rdl-seat/6510181730.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I sent you an email through craigslist regarding the Seat Concepts Seat & Pillion.

David P..

I hate people like me who post an ad but don't have boxes to ship the items and are unable to quote shipping costs quickly. I'll get back to both of you asap.

Thanks, Bob

Wish I had sold a smuggler, I could use the cash. I'm trying to slow the farkling of new to me 06.

I have the Seat Concepts on my Gen 2 and I'm very happy with it. I was hesitant because it didn't do much for my WR450 last year, but this is a world of difference.
I'm 5'11" and 210 pounds, with the seat set in the high position. YMMV.

I haven't recovered the rear seat to match just yet.

Calientee_FJR1300.jpg

Nice FJR. I had a SC on my Vstrom with the firm foam option and it was good for me. The one I had above was close but I wished I had gotten the firm foam. Maybe I didn’t give it enough chance. Doesn’t matter now, 04 is probably being/ been parted out in some boneyard. Had a Penske plus a lot of other stuff. Was looking forward to keeping it, it was set up well.