• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 aux light mirror mounted brackets---

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALERT! ALERT! MEMBER REQUESTING TO GO TO PRIVATE EMAIL FOR TRANSACTION!!!
Why not just hit the "Report" button rather than announcing it?

Not an obvious scam attempt IMO, especially as a "Wanted" as opposed to "For Sale". But not sure why the preference for email rather than open discussion. Not exactly any need for privacy at this stage and others might benefit from an interchange of information.

I would, however, recommend that the original poster NOT make his email address publicly available. Bots regularly scan internet forums and you may end out with an avalanche of spam.

I posted a Want to Buy notice on forum, was contacted (apparently through forum) 3 times by people who “referred” me to prospective sellers WHO TURNED OUT TO BE SCAMMERS! Be aware, be ultra-suspicious (sadly).

I have no idea if they will work or not.they look flat, The ones I have seen seem to be bent at a angle.What would you like for them? Going to work now will check back this evening and I thank You.

Sorry I don't get email updates when there is a new post. They are Wynpro mounts, and may not work for you depending on what lights you have.

Attachments

• IMAG0126_zps8de1692b.jpg
    IMAG0126_zps8de1692b.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11