• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 2 Windshields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald

"Superior Gen 4" Rider
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Everything is sold except I still have a OEM shield that I cut down for a max airflow summer shield. Free to whoever wants to come and pick it up or cover actual shipping costs.

Cleaning out the garage and I found some shields for my long departed 2007 FJR1300:

My favorite winter shield - Vstream is in Fair to Good condition. Well cared for, but 13 years of daily use in the winter does cause very slight pitting.
New $220, make a reasonable offer plus shipping -SOLD-

My close 2nd favorite winter shield - Cee Bailey +4 high +4 wide with reverse flip at top is in very good condition. Asking $100 plus shipping -SOLD-

I also have the stock shield that I cut down for a hot summer shield. Fair condition.
I'll throw it in free with purchase of either of the other shields listed.

I checked shipping and it should be $30 or less for a shield, but I'll confirm with you before shipping them out.

Last edited:
Harald-

I believe the V-Stream is polycarbonate and the Cee Bailey is acrylic. Is that correct? I have had V-Streams on both my FJRs and prefer the indestructibilty of the polycarbonate. But for $100 and a ride out to PA I'm tempted by the CB+4+4. I've always wanted to try the barn door. If you haven't sold it by mid week I'll contact you about riding over there. Don't feel you have to save it for me.

But for $100 and a ride out to PA I'm tempted by the CB+4+4.
The CB with reverse flip is a very nice high quality shield (I have a smaller version) and is no longer available. I like it better than my V-Stream.
Go for it!

Polycarbonate is very strong but subject to the coating getting scratched or damaged by chemicals (and fogging once the coating is compromised). My CB has held up for 10 years and while it isn't pristine, it is still pretty good.

Harald-

I believe the V-Stream is polycarbonate and the Cee Bailey is acrylic. Is that correct? I have had V-Streams on both my FJRs and prefer the indestructibilty of the polycarbonate. But for $100 and a ride out to PA I'm tempted by the CB+4+4. I've always wanted to try the barn door. If you haven't sold it by mid week I'll contact you about riding over there. Don't feel you have to save it for me.
Like Ross mentioned, Cee Bailey (an aircraft windshield manufacturer) went out of the motorcycle business. Really a shame because my all time favorite shield was their +2 flip shield (sold with the bike). Those extra 2 inches in height in the form of a upward flip made a drastic difference in turbulence elimination.

Let me know. Beautiful ride out to the Peninsula.

I'm convinced. Consider it sold. I'll bring cash out to you maybe Tuesday or Wednesday (no rain). Are you available during the day? May I install it at your place so I can try it out on the ride home? It'll be good to see you again. I still remember trying out your V-Stream before I bought one.