• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Touring windshield for Gen 3 and Service manual for sale (includes ES bikes)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlleyCat

Reaction score
I have a touring windshield for sale (4 inches taller than the stock windshield) that is in great condition. I also have the Yamaha Service Manual for the ES version of the bike (the manual is good for the non ES bikes too).

Make me an offer. I am located in Ottawa Canada so shipping costs will vary where the items are being shipped to.

The new price for the windshield is $214 US or $373 CND plus taxes. Asking $200 CND (approx $150 US). Shipping cost is on the buyer.

For the factory service manual, new cost was over $150 CND. Asking $55 CND (approx $40 US). Shipping cost is on the buyer.

My email : [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_6557.JPG
    IMG_6557.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6558.JPG
    IMG_6558.JPG
  • IMG_6561.JPG
    IMG_6561.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6562.JPG
    IMG_6562.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6563.JPG
    IMG_6563.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6564.JPG
    IMG_6564.JPG
This isn't quite right.
Nothing wrong. Price from the Canadian source is higher than the US price, even when you convert to the same currency.
Some items are if you buy from Yamaha Canada - we are a smaller market with less competition. (Current exchange rate is $1.34)

Edit: Removed irrelevant comment on my purchasing practices for new merchandise.

Last edited:
...and Yamaha windshields, apparently...
Still, you are offering the windshield at well below the US price although cross-border shipping could add quite a bit.
Unfortunately, I can't remember what I paid for the windshield at the time. I remember resisting to change to a taller windshield because I thought I wouldn't like the look, but the comfort from the buffeting was such a plus that I should have done it sooner. I could hear my music better from my Sena etc... I think my asking price is fair and not unreasonable. :)

I'll check with the Canada Post website to estimate what shipping costs could be like (no tracking vs tracking). The box isn't really heavy mind you.