• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I Farkles--MORE New Items Added

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
I've been de-farkling the old '05 for the last few days, putting what I could on my new Gen III, and here's what I have left over I'd like to sell. Most prices are plus shipping cost. I edited this post from yesterday as the original items are all sold. Pics and descriptions deleted. What's here is what I didn't have time to post yesterday. Thanks.

Pair of saddlebag liners. (One set goes with the bike, the other set came off my totaled '05 when I left it in Montana in 2009 on my way to NAFO). Any Gen. They're what they are, carrying straps included. $30 for both, + ship cost.

IMG_0486_zpsq7uodkng.jpg

Pair of wind deflectors/hand guards from Suzuki V-Strom. Mounting hardware included. $15 + Sh.

IMG_0482_zpsrduexdob.jpg

California Scientific ("Calsci") windscreen. Size "Medium," dimensions are 19-3/4"high (measured at dead center), 27" wide at widest point. Much quieter and more protective than stock, but not a "barn door." I'll be looking for another Calsci for my '14 eventually. I'll remove the stickers if you want, but why would you want me to?
rolleyes.gif
$60 + shipping.

IMG_0477_zpsovcymcwc.jpg

Nelson-Rigg tail bag. I had it mounted semi-permanently on a Garauld-made rack but it would work well on the pillion seat too. Lots of tie-down options, separate expandable compartments on each side, and a full zipper around the base that gives about four extra inches of height when unzipped. It's a very useful bag, not as pretty as some, but it's served me well. And only $20 + shipping.

IMG_0475_zpsgkcn7kx9.jpg

In these next two pics you can see the expansion zipper for extra height and the bottom of the bag with some of the tie-down options.

IMG_0472_zps726tdoeu.jpg

IMG_0473_zpsd70ztbcz.jpg

Just a spare pillion seat I bought to cut away most of the foam so I could mount a large duffel more easily. Still usable as a seat, but less comfortable. Useful for a big fully packed bag though. Most of the cost of this would be in the shipping, so $25 shipped to you.

IMG_0489_zps14tqrfds.jpg

Frank Thomas winter gloves. Quite warm and protective, not claimed to be waterproof. $20 shipped. Used very little. Marked XXL, but XL (my usual size) at the most.

IMG_0488_zpsgftznenp.jpg

(SOLD) Set of six plastic plugs for the luggage holes.

The rest of the post is the original items posted yesterday, all SOLD or sales pending.

(SOLD) Bagster tank cover and tank bag,

(SOLD) Lenker Adjustable handlebar risers.

(SOLD) Rifle Tuning Block. For Gen I.

(SOLD) Go-Cruise throttle lock.

(SOLD) "Garauld" tail rack with removable (and unused) backrest

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dibs on the Go-Cruise.

I have one of those tuning blocks under a V-Stream and love it, perfect for me.

Looks like the Go Cruise, the adjustable risers, and the Rifle tuning block are spoken for, and deals are pending on the Bagster and the Garauld rack and backrest. But WATCH THIS SPACE. I'm a little busy but I've got more stuff to list. I'll do that tomorrow.

Mike, I'll take the bag liners if still available. Fred jr.pm coming. Now if I could get you to fill them with booze. ;)