• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen I Items for Sale: V Stream Screen, OEM Trunk Mount, MCL Peg Lowering Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTXFJR

Reaction score
These items are off of my '04. All prices are obo

V Stream Windscreen, around 22" tall. This offered some really nice protection this past winter, I'm 5'10" and this made a huge difference for me compared to the oem screen. No scratches, has about 2500 miles and 5 months or so on it. $95 shipped

IMG_1151_zpsvg9rzf2i.jpg

This is a Gen I oem trunk mount and comes with all the hardware. You'll have to drill 2 - 5/8" holes in the cowling for it to mount up. Never even used the trunk on it, it's about 3 months old, perfect shape. Sorry for the dirt, it's all clean now. $60 shipped

IMG_1150_zpsaog9outz.jpg

Motorcycle Larry Rider Peg Lowering Brackets. I used the stock MCL photo because I forgot to take one of them today. These were on the bike for around 2 months or so, a little dirty right now but I will clean them up before sending them out, other than that they are in perfect shape. They lower the stock pegs around 1.5" iirc. Missing the cotter pins, I just reused the ones from the the bike. $40 shipped

FJR1300FP-s_zpsfh7qzrzu.jpg

Thanks for looking, pm with any questions or for more pics.

Last edited by a moderator: