• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen II Factory Seats & Used saddlebags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedcricket

You have whiskey?
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this stuff in my garage for a while and it's time for it to find a good home.

The seats are the originals from my 2007. The pillion seat's cover was removed and put back during an attempt to test an idea that didn't pan out. Would still work for a pillion seat, but it's cover is not as tight as it was from the factory. If you're looking to send seats into Russell or wherever, these would work well for that or for your spares while yours are off getting the custom treatment.

Asking $100 + shipping

P1010085.JPG

I also have a pair of saddlebags. I purchased these from a forum member years ago who was parting out a wrecked FJR.

They work, have the internal clips, but have blemishes and do NOT have the locky cylinders. They do not include the yamaha bag inserts.

Asking $200 + shipping for the pair. I'd consider selling them separate if there are buyers for each.

P1010086.JPG

P1010087.JPG

PM me here or email me (pmhanson at gmail dot com)

Thanks for looking!

I'll take the seats if the current buyer falls thru