• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen-II Farkle Yard Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRed

Reaction score
I'm trading in my 2007 FJR this spring and decided to remove all of the cool farkles I had on it before it goes to the dealer. All of the stuff for sale is in very good to excellent condition.

All prices listed include shipping CONUS

Payment via Paypal. PM me if you have questions or want to buy any of this stuff.

There's some good stuff here. It won't last long. Be quick...

Here's the short list. I'll update this as the stuff is sold. Descriptions and pictures of each item are below.
  • Gen-II Russell Day-Long Seat - $375 (plus your stock seat). (Sold)
  • Starcom-1 Digital w/cables - $250 $200 (Price Reduced)
  • PowerCommander PC-III USB for Gen-II - $150 (Sold)
  • MCL Handlebar Riser Plate - $150 (Sold)
  • Cee-Bailey Reverse Contour Flip Windshield (+4/+4) - $100 (Sold)
  • SuperBrace Fork Brace for Gen-II - $70 (Sold)
  • Yamaha Saddlebag liners - $50/set (Sold)
  • Saddlebag mount hole covers - $40/set (Sold)
  • Techmount GPS mount - $30 (Sold)
  • OES Accessories Frame Sliders - $20 (Sold)
  • Dash Panel w/Windshield Auto-Retract switch - $20 (Sold)

Gen-II Russell Day-Long Seat - $375 (plus your stock seat)
The seat is 2 years old and is in perfect condition. No scuffs, wear marks, tears, or other defects. The front is built for a rider 5'11", 32" in-seam, 210lbs. The rear is stock except it's been recovered to match the front. Black Vinyl seat covering (not leather). The catch is, you need to send me your stock Gen-II seat (in good condition) as part of the deal. I'm trading in my FJR and I need a seat.

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Starcom-1 Digital w/cables - $250
This is a Starcom-1 Digital with a crap-load of cables. It does not include any helmet headsets, but pretty much everything else you need is included. Everything works fine. The power lead is included, but it’s a little short so you may need to extend it or get a new one. I had it spliced to an in-line noise filter to eliminate the electrical noise from the engine.

The cables included are:
ADA-01, CAB-02, CAB-35, CAB-55, MUS-04, MIC-02, HSEX-01, HSEX-02, HSEX-04, VOL-02, plus a few others that I couldn't identify

IMG_1831.jpg

PowerCommander PC-III USB for Gen-II - $150
Works perfect. Makes a noticeable improvement in the power and smoothness of the bike. Includes all original software and manuals.

IMG_1773.jpg

MCL Handlebar Riser Plate - $150
A few minor wear marks on the front where the cables rub and a little scuffed on top from the keys, but otherwise in perfect condition. All hardware included. Raises the bar 1-1/2" and moves it back 1-3/4". Makes a big difference in comfort and reduces pressure on your arms and hands while riding. Stock cables reach with no problems.

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

Cee-Bailey Reverse Contour Flip Windshield (+4/+4) - $100
Much better wind protection than the stock screen. I had this installed on my bike for 2 seasons and loved it. A few minor "fly-speck" sized nicks that you'd never see unless you're looking really close. Otherwise in perfect condition. Ignore the dirt on the windshield in the pictures. I took the pictures before I removed the windshield and cleaned off all the bug-splats.

The pictures show how the size compares to the stock windshield.

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

SuperBrace Fork Brace for Gen-II - $70
Was installed on my bike for about a year. Very good condition. Includes Stainless Steel fork protectors.

IMG_1770.jpg

Yamaha Saddlebag liners - $50/set
Yamaha OEM saddlebag liners. Used once or twice, but in like new condition.

IMG_1827.jpg

Saddlebag mount hole covers - $40/set
This is a complete set of the 6 covers needed to fill-in the mounting holes when the rear saddlebags are removed. These have never been installed. A full set of new covers from Yamaha would cost around $120.

IMG_1824.jpg

Techmount GPS mount - $30
Replaces the stock triple-clamp center nut. Perfect for mounting a GPS within easy view and reach. I had my Zumo installed on it for the last several years.

IMG_1829.jpg

OES Accessories Frame Sliders - $20
They were installed on my bike for a few years, but are in excellent condition. No scratches or marks. Includes original hardware.

IMG_1767.jpg

Dash Panel w/Windshield Auto-Retract switch - $20
This is the right upper dash panel with a small rocker switch that I added to be able to easily turn the windshield auto-retract on or off. Simple to install. Separate the two halves of the auto-retract wire connector under the instrument cluster and plug the wires from the switch into the connector. Then just flip the switch if you want to turn off the auto-retract feature.

IMG_1783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that autoretract switch is a damn fine idea.
punk.gif

second in line for the seats if something unfortunate happens to buyer.
battleaxe.gif

cash is burning a hole in my pocket...

Last edited by a moderator:
You know your stuff is priced right when it all sells in 5 freaking hours!! You east coast guys have all the fun.

Just the Starcom-1 Digital left at the Yard Sale. Price reduced to $200. There's over $800 worth of stuff here. You can't even buy the cables alone for $200. It's like getting the Starcom unit for free...
smile.png

Come on, somebody buy this last item so I can fold up my yard sale table and go have a Beer.