• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GenII mufflers SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbeavk

Bigbeavk
Reaction score
Gen II mufflers for sale. I received them damaged so if you can pull a small dent or don't mind a small dent on the bottom right one. There is also a smaller dent right by the mounting bolt on the right one. I'll take $100 including shipping to the lower 48 only.

PICT0011-1.jpg

PICT0012-2.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0007-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You state Gen II................will they not fit Gen I also? If so, this may help with the sale.

Good luck,

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
They will fit a GenI but they have internal cats so it is unlikely anyone would want to add them to a GenI bike. Thanks for your suggestion though.

They will fit a GenI but they have internal cats so it is unlikely anyone would want to add them to a GenI bike. Thanks for your suggestion though.
If all your selling is the mufflers, there are no cats in them. The cats on all FJRs are in the header pipes near the front of the bike where the pipes go from 4-2. There is no difference between GenI and GenII mufflers.

Thanks I did a search and found a post that gave the wrong info then. Oh well wish someone could use these.
Pipes are funny...No one will need a set for a long time, and then all of a sudden, 2 or 3 people will be looking for them. Kind of like bags. Just wait it out and bump it every now and then. Hell, put them on eBay. Someone will need them as the riding season heats up and a bike or two gets dropped.