• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Getting Parts Painted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you send just the cover? Also, if you could PM me what a "very good price is" I'd certainly appreciate it.
FWIW, I did the cover only for Mike for $90 returned back to him. I used Colorite paint for his. PM me if you need yours done. It would cost a bit more for shipping the whole bag.

Thanks.
Almost exactly a year later . . .

I am the proud owner of a new black cherry red 2007 FJR. As I am sure you know, the two side panels (the ones that say "FJR") are painted silver. How much would you charge to paint these black cherry if I couriered them to you? Can you match the color without having the bike? What is the turnaround time?

Thanks!
You might want to PM him by clicking his name in the previous post and choosing the send message option

I am the proud owner of a new black cherry red 2007 FJR. As I am sure you know, the two side panels (the ones that say "FJR") are painted silver. How much would you charge to paint these black cherry if I couriered them to you? Can you match the color without having the bike? What is the turnaround time?
For closure on this I want to say that Garaud did a fine job on painting the side panels -- it's a perfect color match to the rest of the bike. I'll need to stick on fresh "FJR" badges as the old ones don't stick; no big deal.

I'd recommend him to anyone needing similar work.