• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi E52 Cover Painted 2014 FJR Red - $50 plus shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjrettig

Reaction score
I'm selling a Givi E52 trunk lid that I had painted 2014 FJR red. The price is $50 plus $30 shipping in lower 48 states.

I had the lid painted and I wasn't totally happy with the job so I bought a new lid and selling this one. The issues with the paint are around the trim areas (1 spot on left side, 1 spot on right side, and around the Maxia sticker). I would consider them minor and I'm sure someone either would use it "as is" or someone with more talent than I can fix the issues with tough-up paint or it was also suggested with narrow pint stripping. The paint on the rest of the lid is very good. This was a brand new lid before it was painted and it was never used before or after being painted. I have attached photos of the entire lid as well as the areas that have issues. This item is being sold as is.

The price to paint the lid in 2014 FJR red is around $250 so this is a great deal!

PM me if interested.