Going on record...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can relate bro. Great video.......Once when I had just been married to my wife for only a short time I was sitting on the couch with her stepson who was about 5 then and he kicked at my beagle Dee, who was and is very dear to me, rest her soul, and I said to him, "you know dog spelled backwards is God?" Needless to say my stepson never kicked our dog again.....PM. <>< ;)

This is not... :unsure:

Dog is Love

Love is God

Coming to an avatar near you....

Last edited by a moderator:
From our (mostly) good friend (mostly...), the CEO of Cycleport:

Thanks for sending the great email. My dog was looking at me during the video. This has to be the best email I've ever received.
Guess it made his day....

:yahoo:

Thanks Toe for the great vid. God is great and so are dogs. I sent it to many friends. :clapping:

That Milla chic sucks though.

Great video at the right time. I spent a day of leave today taking Guinness, my chocolate lab to the vet. It seems the dog that walked my girls to the bus everyday in Uganda, acts as a pillow for them each night, can't make it up the stairs and loses traction on the wood floor. An x-ray shows that his seven years of hard running and playing has caused arthritis in hips and back. We're hoping the meds will allow him to build his strength back up.

Amen! Good one.

Our God is an awesome God!

Our dog is an awesome dog. Meet Buddy.

Buddy.jpg

For what little I listened to I'm glad I didn't turn it up as it is a for sure make-your-dog-howl kind of song. I liked the first dog/God one way better Toe....just sayin..PM. <>< :blink: