Got a ticket today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your insurance company goes after the 17-year old's insurance (probably her parents') to get the damages paid for, or more likely a replacement vehicle (based on the vehicle value and level of damage - sounds like it's close to totalled).
It's already been repaired, so no, NOT a total....damn close, though.

I'll contact my State Farm guy to make sure they know the outcome of the court case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your insurance company goes after the 17-year old's insurance (probably her parents') to get the damages paid for, or more likely a replacement vehicle face (based on the vehicle face value and level of damage - sounds looks like it's close to completely totalled).
Fixed. Oh and by the way: CONGRATULATIONS!

DSC_2499.jpg

Good for you Howie. I'm glad that worked out because MY experience as a police officer told me the guy that wrote the ticket didn't look at everything. Maybe he never responded because he's a dick, because he's lazy, or maybe he just doesn't work there anymore. Either way...

I don't know what you did to Don, but have you noticed he's having a LOT of fun at other peoples' expense lately?? Something's gotta be done. I mean, it's not your fault your uglier than an elephant's asshole, but I don't think it's cool that Don constantly teases you about it. It's downright mean.

Have a great day Howie, and quit following so goddammed close :huh: !!

Oh yeah...As far as some cops being jerks, do this...Look around your office. What percentage of the people there are total oxygen wasting tools? The offices in the police station have that same percentage.

Oh yeah...As far as some cops being jerks, do this...Look around your office. What percentage of the people there are total oxygen wasting tools? The offices in the police station have that same percentage.
Easy peasy... I'll answer that one.

All of 'em!

Happy weekend!

(the more I learn about other people, the more I like my dogs)

Good for you Howie. I'm glad that worked out because MY experience as a police officer told me the guy that wrote the ticket didn't look at everything. Maybe he never responded because he's a dick, because he's lazy, or maybe he just doesn't work there anymore. Either way...

I don't know what you did to Don, but have you noticed he's having a LOT of fun at other peoples' expense lately?? Something's gotta be done. I mean, it's not your fault your uglier than an elephant's asshole, but I don't think it's cool that Don constantly teases you about it. It's downright mean.

Have a great day Howie, and quit following so goddammed close :huh: !!

HotRodZilla, may I please have your kind permission to use your classic term "...uglier than an elephant's asshole,..". Please, pretty please AJ; that one is absolutely priceless!

I plan to take hundreds of pictures at NAFO / CFR and if I can use your copyrighted phrase it would be much appreciated. Especially for use with the Canuckistani Frostbacks!

Oh and since it is indeed our Fine FJR Forum Official Dogpile Friday: I enter into the Court's Evidence that I had absolutely had nothing to do with this so sad travesty of Justice!

schreck-1.jpg

I'm surprised the judge didn't dismiss when the prosecutor couldn't present his first (and probably major) witness, the officer writing the ticket.

Then, I'm surprised word didn't trickle down from the prosecutor's office to the officer's CO that somebody had some 'splaining to do for not showing up for court.

Piss poor investigation and follow up, and somebody needs an ass whoopin'.

All of 'em!

Happy weekend!

Um, Fred, I thought you worked out of your own private office in your home? :eek:

I'll guess that the cop didn't show up because he heard that you had gathered evidence to prove him wrong.

Wellll...the bottom line is that justice WAS served. Thankfully we have a system whereby you were able to voice your difference of opinion than the officer and were able to produce witnesses to prove YOUR case. Of course, having an "idjit" as the real perpetrator did help.

All of 'em!

Happy weekend!

Um, Fred, I thought you worked out of your own private office in your home? :eek:
Touche'. :rolleyes:

But I meant our "main office" out in Dairyland, not my little NH garage hideaway. ;)

Now I don't want my forum LEO buddies to think I have an axe to grind against police,
I know I'm not one of your buddies, but no offense is taken. There are some of us out here with common sense. This officer sounds a lot like the new guys that I have to work around. They are cocky beyond belief. I am no accident reconstructionist, but I've done my job for about 23 years. Almost w/o exception, the person that hits you from behind is at fault.

Oh I will agree on another point, teenagers are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!

Rick

Latest posts