Grandchild Count Rising

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! I have another due this August from my 1st born son (his first), these are exciting times!

I have one child, a daughter. She gave birth to her second child and first girl last month. We now have one of each. We are very involved with taking care of our grandkids and we could not be happier..... or more tired.

Congrats!

My first born son is expecting his first born son in about a month and a half.

Grandkid number 7 but first one to be here in town. Gonna be fun.. :)

Congrats. Jeff,

Grandchildren are great, the more the merrier. and the Pens won tonight to top off the day.

A good day all the way around.

I have two. Great kids, he's 7, she's 4. She was born on his third birthday, my better half playing midwife on the landing at the top of their stairs. My daughter has always been awkward.

Both seem fascinated by my toy, here's granddaughter trying it for size (pictures snapped on my phone, sorry about the quality):

(Click on image for larger view)

Hmm. Bike needs lowering a bit.

And, of course, they love to give us cause for concern:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night our daughter stopped by and the first question Spanky asked her was, "Are you alone"? Yep. The grandson gets all the attention!

Congrats! My mother say it's one of the best time. Time spend with its grandchild. Since 14 month. And it's with .... my daughter.

It's not to bad to be father too. :)