Group photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjr mississippi

Reaction score
IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these things are just like the others.

Some of these things are kinda the same.

One of the things in not the others.

What's wrong with this picture?

any chance we have another shot without okie lifting his shirt??

also, i might mention for the general public reading this, that we were at least 8 bikes short in these pics. some people just don't wanna be part of the group for some reason as there were at least 4 bikes parked around the hotel instead of joining us (yes I know who you are!) and another 2 were out riding until later and then there were more than a couple who had left already.

any chance we have another shot without okie lifting his shirt??
OH MAN, I wish okie hadn't have raised his shirt during the group pic.

That would have been nice to hear!

I apologize?

I guess.

also, i might mention for the general public reading this, that we were at least 8 bikes short in these pics. some people just don't wanna be part of the group for some reason as there were at least 4 bikes parked around the hotel instead of joining us (yes I know who you are!) and another 2 were out riding until later and then there were more than a couple who had left already.
You know life is just like that.... There will always be people that don't want to ...... and the other people will just have to accept ;) that

Some of these things are just like the others.Some of these things are kinda the same.

Other1.jpg

???????
I never noticed that one. I thought he was talking about the more obvious bike on the end of the second row. Your arrow cuts across the back of it.

Some of these things are just like the others.Some of these things are kinda the same.

I never noticed that one. I thought he was talking about the more obvious bike on the end of the second row. Your arrow cuts across the back of it.
Some of these things are just like the others.

Some of these things are kinda the same.

I picked out one of the 'kinda the same'; Geezer picked out the 'not the others'.

This is some deep shit poetry ;) Maybe I'll just wait for the Cliff Notes...

And no one noticed the beemer third row from the back far left?

Another clue, it's the only RED bike out there.

You know life is just like that.... There will always be people that don't want to ...... and the other people will just have to accept ;) that
agree, eh.

I didn't think it was humanly possible but that is an even uglier group than EOM. :p
TheAxeman: You beat me to it, Brother; but I was going to say WFO! Still, sure looked like they were having a great time!!!
I had a great time.

A really fun bunch of folks.

First time I've ever been kicked out of a rally banquet too... :drinks:

First time I've ever been kicked out of a rally banquet too... :drinks:
Ok, how'd you manage that?? *LOL*
It wasn't my fault... :innocent:

Galaxy Blue and I got caught avoiding the bartender tax.
I was totally unaware of that.

When exactly did that happen?

I had complete view of the whole place and never saw anything.

Or was it after we had kinda ended the festivities?

However, it does explain why you were sitting sooo close to the door.