Gsg Moto Sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Anyone using, or heard of GSG Moto sliders? I see some really cheap ones, look like MOKO's, and would like some idea before I buy. Linkage-

www.gsg-mototechnik.de

From what I can see by the picture the brackets look EXACTLY like the slider brackets that came with the Matesse sliders I paid $200+ for! So if they are even decent quality you did good! ;)

Oh sure, throw out this teaser when they are all already sold!

What a great deal. Just hope its not a scammer, cause usually, "if its too good to be true........"

Keep us posted on their arrival.

Greg

They showed 7 sets, and the guy had 570+ feedback hits, no bads. Looked legit to me.

Unbelievable. Gone in 60 seconds. Sorry guys. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep us posted on their arrival.
Got them today, new and complete as advertised, went on easier than I expected. Getting this fairing removal to an art now. Was somewhat surprised at the amount of aluminum corrosion on the motor mount bolts though. Lower ones looked like a coke users dream... :D

Son-of-a-bitch! Nice find radman. Those are dead-nuts ringers for the MOKO's. I wonder how he 'acquired' the 7 sets? Hmmmm....

Now, ya think Wild Hair will refund me the difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for ya, rad. Ebayer's identities can get hijacked by scammers, so positive feedback is not necessarily a sure thing, ya know?

Glad to hear all worked out for you, ya bastard. I spend $42 one ONE replacement puck recently, not to mention $170 or so for the original set.

Greg

True Mr G. But for 28 bucks, it was worth a shot. Almost makes up for gettin' screwed on the exhaust from that jerk at That Other Site I . In any case, I be a happy camper. Now all I need to do is get my hands on a decent seat. My ass is gettin kinda tired of that board and sponge cake Yammi calls a perch.

radman,

did you use any antiseize on the bolts when you installed the sliders, or did you fasten them without lube?

Thanks

Straight up. Torque values are for unlubed bolts. The corrosion was on the unthreaded shank of the bolt, not the threaded area.