H-life Top Case / Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardo

Reaction score
The following link is to a Top Case / Trunk listed on eBay that I've never seen before:

H-Life Top Case / Trunk

Does anyone know anything about this brand? I wouldn't mind having a trunk, but I have not wanted to spend the amount of money that a GIVI costs. This trunk is much cheaper, but at the same time I don't want to purchase a piece of sh*t though.

What da ya think?

BeardO

The Giviv is not really much more money when you look at only the cost of the case. The cost of the Givi case is only about 1/2 of the total price when you include the mounting bracket and other options.

I did use a cheapo PVC case for many years on my other bikes. It mounted to the old style lugage rack that standard bikes used to have as an option. Worked fine, kept things dry. Don't know about this one specifically.

The Giviv is not really much more money when you look at only the cost of the case. The cost of the Givi case is only about 1/2 of the total price when you include the mounting bracket and other options.
I did use a cheapo PVC case for many years on my other bikes. It mounted to the old style lugage rack that standard bikes used to have as an option. Worked fine, kept things dry. Don't know about this one specifically.
Run Run Away.......

Don't stop running til you get to your nearest Givi Dealer....

-bvw.

I was curious about those cases, too. I sent an inquiry and *never* received a response. Regardless of feedback score, they won't be getting any of my $$$.

Latest posts