Harvest Classic 2007 European & Vintage Motorcycle Rally October 19 & 20, 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanderjavant

Reaction score
It's a great event and it's for charity.

https://www.harvestclassic.org/index.html

CIMG4022copy.jpg

CIMG4037copy.jpg

CIMG9338.jpg

Hey Sander,

Thanks for reminding me also ! I will definately be there on Saturday, hope to see several Feejers there, but the show should be awesome as your pics indicate. C-Ya !

Bobby

I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Going riding south of Kerrville Saturday evening and Sunday. Playin' hooky!

The rally was great ! I saw an 04 and an 06 but didnt talk with any feejer owners. The coolest bikes were these rat bikes ridden in from some biker club outa Houston...The Moto Todo's I think. I'm observing this totally abused rusted cobbled together Honda Sabre and this chick in a mini skirt walks up, puts the key in and rides off...me and this dude on a Guzzi just look at each other and he sez, " Damn...I didnt see that coming !". Me Too ! I was told the camping folks got crazy waaay into the night..like 4am ! The weather was just great too. The 70's bikes, especially the 2 strokes, really got my pacemaker runnin'. There were lots of 'em too! and Nortons, Triumphs, BSA's, HRD's, Ariels, Matchless, Laverdas, Ducs, Indians, Guzzis, and all the rice burners were well represented..even the Turbo models. It was really cool, even the Hardly guys were actually looking at everything. I got there mid-afternoon..next year I'll be there early ! When are we gonna hook up for an OST run Doods? Weather's gettin real nice !

Blessings,

Bobby

It was a GREAT rally! I rode down from Dallas on my /7 and had a blast. Don't miss this next year if you can help it. Pics to follow.

I made it to the rally about noon on Saturday and saw a few Feejers. I left about 1:30 for a two day 450 mile romp south of Kerrville. Twisted Sisters and many other roads too numerous to mention. What a blast! I had a BMW mechanic from Lone Star BMW as my tour guide and my police officer nephew along for security detail. Man, what a weekend!

Latest posts