HaulinAshe B-Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one bites the dust! Happy Birthday Jeff! Now just take the little lady out and go and have some fun. PM. <>< :yahoo:

Damn Jeff......Fifty is OLD. Happy Birthday anyways. Here's hoping them 50s don't slow you down much. Doubt they will.

:clapping: :clapping: Happy Birthday, Jeff! :clapping: :clapping:

Go ahead, stretch the celebration through the weekend. :yahoo:

Tell'em the forum gave you permission. :rolleyes:

50???

Holy phuck

no wonder you gave up the dirt life to be a street pussy. :)

A day late, but we'll toast to ya from Reno today ....And tomorrow.

50???
Holy phuck

I told the doc last week that one of my old race bikes had surfaced and I'm considering buying it for some exercise. She asked if I needed my regular Monday radiology appointments re-instated? I told her "No, just a CT-scan to see if I've gone brain-dead again!"

Gotta love a doc who can put up with an olde fart like me.

:)

Thanks everybody for the well-wishes. It was a great birthday weekend celebration in the mountains. We toasted some tires!!!

50???
Holy phuck

I told the doc last week that one of my old race bikes had surfaced and I'm considering buying it for some exercise. She asked if I needed my regular Monday radiology appointments re-instated? I told her "No, just a CT-scan to see if I've gone brain-dead again!"

Gotta love a doc who can put up with an olde fart like me.

:)

Thanks everybody for the well-wishes. It was a great birthday weekend celebration in the mountains. We toasted some tires!!!
And killed a few brain cells!

Latest posts