Have Fun Boys & Girls !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogahboogah

Reaction score
I'll be cancelling the hotel res tomorrow morning, just found out my work is going to keep me busy over the weekend. I'd really rather be at EOM but I like getting a paycheck too !

Have fun & hoist a few for those of us that couldn't make it.

:( I know how that goes. Too bad. I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next year.

-GSE-

I would have liked to be there too, but I've already been on 3 or 4 big trips this year and it's wearing a little thin on my wife. So, I didn't have the heart to tell her I was going to EOM. Then, out of the clear blue, my boss at work strolls in and asked if I'd be intersted in going to the Wash. DC area because somebody else was having to cancel. Well, hell yes!

Too bad it wasn't just a few days earlier. I'll be leaving headed towards the EOM area for a bit on Sunday. Most of you guys will be headed home. Another crazy unexpected twist is that when my wife found out that EOM was just days before I had to be in the same area anyway, she said, "You should have just gone to EOM then continued over to D.C." Now she tells me. My loss for not not pushing the envelope a little bit, I guess.

You guys have a great time this weekend and maybe I'll see a ton of FJR's while I'm out.

I had to cancel out also due to work schedules. Oh well, got to figure a way to make these things happen but job is a nice thing to have right now. Have fun and ride safe. Everett

ranger ray:
call me...

i don't leave eom til monday...
I had a little family issue that went into 3:30 AM last night and am getting a late start today. I'll probably only make it as far as Bristol, TN today. I was planning on getting up and running part of the "puckered ass" route on my second leg tomorrow. I'll call your phone now and leave a message.

Don't you just HATE it when work gets in the way. Oh well....if you want to play, you have to PAY!

Tom