Haven't been around too much lately, here's why!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible work Travis. I've seen multi-thousand dollar rifle stocks with less detail in similar woods. It really says something about your level of dedication and the amount of heart you've obviously put into this. Mad props.

Eric

Awesome!! Man that's nice!

Mad Skillz Travis :good: Why, If I was capable of that kinda thing.... I'd quit me day job

:jester:

Amazing! I would imagine that emotions will run high when he unwraps this priceless gift. Kudos to you for expressing that love for your brother in such a wonderful, meaningful way.

I can't imagine how many gallons of sweet-tea it took to build that piece of art. Can't wait to hear some riffs. And glad to hear things are well with your bro.

Not much I can add to what was said above Slappy. Gorgeous work and a testiment to your dedication and craftsmanship. In earlier times they would say some pieces were inspired by the angels, and I honestly think this guitar is in that league. Hope to hear some sound files at some point.

That is beautiful Travis!

If you gave it to me I would be afraid to touch it for fear of putting finger prints on it.

I was fortunate enough to see a few of Travis's builds at his home a few years ago. The boy has talent.

Slappy,

are you shipping to bro or giving it to him in person ???

if in person, do yourself and us a favor and take a pic of his immediate reaction, and then a pic or two of the first time he plays it.

Post up if you are led to do so...I'd love to see those pics and the fruition of your efforts.

I love a great ending...

Cheers,

Mike in Nawlins'