• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heavy Leather FirstGear Coat Size XL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4jw

Reaction score
Nice heavy leather Firstgear riding jacket.

Heavy leather coat with quilted liner. Liner has neck guard attached. No rips, stains or funny smells. Has a couple small marks on it. May disappear with a good leather treatment. All zippers and snaps work as they should. I have ridden down into the teens with this coat. Only selling because I found another coat I like better.

I can not figure out how to post pictures on here so please send me an e-mail for pictures. [email protected]

$175.00 shipped to the CON US

Jack

leth2_zpscrwsudar.jpg

leth_zpsx8warrai.jpg

I don't know Jack...but I know how to post pictures lol

I have had zero luck trying to post pictures on this site. Send me a private message with you e-mail and I can send some to you.

Jack

I have the same jacket. It definitely is a heavy leather!

And although I wear a mesh when it gets warmer, it does have pretty decent venting with zippered openings front and back.

I'm potentially interested. Does it have armor in the elbows/forearms and shoulders? Can you tell me (us) how tall you are/type of build etc. so I can get an idea of whether or not it'll fit me?

I forgot about the armor. It has pockets in the shoulders and elbows. I have the shoulder pads, but I will have to see if I can find elbow pads. I am 6" and weigh around 220.

Jack

Latest posts