Helibars holiday pricing thru Dec 23, 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevet

Reaction score
I found at the Helibars website a link for holiday sale price discounts. It takes you to this page, https://www.helibars.com/holiday-coupon-code-offer In the process, it puts you on their email list- oh, well.

$15 off $150, $25 off $250, and $50 off $500.

I've got no affiliation, but this is going to help me buy their replacement triple clamp, I'll save $25. Maybe put the savings toward their riser blocks, too.

And if you've seen their new "Horizon ST" set-up that is now available for the Connie 14, I called them today and asked them when it would be available for the FJR. They are planning for January '12, but that's not definite at this time. The price for the Connie version is $700, and without being committal to it at all (because they said they have not set the FJR price yet), they told me the FJR version may be similar to the Connie price, but will be determined in the coming weeks. See their site for the Kawi Concours version. Pretty slick, completely adjustable. Probably out of my price range, though.