HELP! Need stock dogbones/links for 2004 FJR1300 by EOD Thursday!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sv650racer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I'm in a pickle and need some help. I really need the stock dogbones for a 2004 FJR1300 and I need them in my hands by Friday at the latest - prefer EOD Thursday - 9/24/09 - that's two days from now. I'm in Florida.

I'll buy yours off of you.

Or If you don't want to sell yours but wouldn't mind helping me out, I'll order you a new set and send them to you, and maybe you could be nice enough to loan me yours (not off your bike, silly - from someone who either raised or lowered theirs and has a set of stock ones lying around in the garage)... I'll end up with yours on my bike and you'll get a new set from Yamaha for your parts bin.

Whatever shipping costs, well, that's what it costs...

Or if someone near St. Pete, FL happens to see this, I can come get them.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Sidebar: OK, so why do I need them in such a hurry? Well, the shock on my bike is absolutely shot and I'm going on a 10 day vacation next week on the bike. I ordered a new shock but I got it in a custom shortened length to lower my bike. I had previously lowered my bike with dogbones and I cannot find my originals which have to go back in since we're now lowering the bike at the shock (think the guy who helped me put the lowering links on has them, but he doesn't think so -- oh well). I'm afraid leaving the lowering links on is not an option - might end up TOO low, bottom out, etc with my wife and luggage, so I really need to get the stockers back on there.

Thanks!!!! someone... help... please... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: