Hey, Fencer!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! And here's my special birthday wish just for you: :fuck:

Hugs,

TWN

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all oughta get a room!

Freaks!!!

Oh, Happy nine month after conception day Fencer!

How ya feelin' now pal?

Yep! Mom and Dad bumped ugly's ta get yer ass! I hope I ruined yer day with that one!!!!!!!

:wub:

:jester:

Thanks to all.

I came home and my PM inbox was 100% full with well-wishes from folks all over, some I have met, Others I have not.

Dispite what others say, this place is great.

No need for the Jimmy kick, the :fuck: is just fine :lol:

Hope you get to bury some post for your birthday!

:)

Might wanna use some "artificial material" to help things along. You are getting pretty damn old.

:)

Happy Burfday!!!

Might wanna use some "artificial material" to help things along. You are getting pretty damn old.
From one old man to another.

Since you are the forum "rubber" tester, got any "artificial material" You have found to be tried and true :rolleyes: :assassin: :p

Happy Birthday Fence ya Old F'er!!

I'm a year, 2 months and 4 days younger than you. :p

Hope you had a great day!

JW

Fencer, you now officially OLD dude. Hear the knock? It's AARP calling.. :unsure: WTF happy bday dude.

Major apologies, dude! I can't believe I missed your birthday. It's been busy at work. But hey, I hope you had an excellent day!

Major apologies, dude! I can't believe I missed your birthday. It's been busy at work. But hey, I hope you had an excellent day!
No worries.

despite being older than Willy, I still can't coax his old -fallen apart ass to a track day :fuck:

Last edited by a moderator: