• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Highway pegs kit - uses your own pass. pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gang, it appears that MCL no longer offers a kit that allows you to mount your own passenger pegs as highway pegs. For those riders that want such a kit, I have made some up and am offering them for sale. I would powdercoat them in your choice of color, usually bright or dark silver like your engine cases. Cost is $115 delivered stateside. PM me if you want more info or to buy a kit.

1m5Li3C.jpg

I have a set of the MCL's on my Gen2. I don't use them often, but for long stretches on the slab, they offer an alternate riding position. garauld's look nice and a great price. Easy on and for those that wish not to remove their passenger pegs, passenger pegs are readily available from various part sources.

Garauld is no scammer...You will be very pleasantly surprised.
I won't be surprised about Garauld at all, as I've known him for 18 years. He literally started the forum one day before I did in 2005.

The other person, Whooshka, mentioned scammer because somebody shared their personal name and phone number instead of sending a PM to Garauld. That's the point if this thread, if you want passenger pegs, send a personal message to Garauld.