Hillbilly Sighting in NC/TN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCook82

Reaction score
Saw a hillbilly on an FJR few days ago. Actually, he was off the bike and sprawled out all over the front porch of a used car trailer office. Had the missus with him. I went back to see where he stole the FJR. Surprise - it was his.

They were OK and they were lounging around the porch like they were considering buying the place. I think it was better than the trailer at home. Turned out they were just taking a break to eat some chittlin's or something like that.

Said his name was Meadows , I think Jim Meadows, from West Virginia.

Then a buddy of mine said he ran into Hillbilly and Missus on another front porch at the Country Store in Shady Valley a day or so later. Can someone help this guy find his way home before he decides to buy something around here??

Who let him out of WV?

Must not have been hot enough at elevation for him. Come on down Jim, it's plum scorchin here.

Saw a hillbilly on an FJR few days ago. Actually, he was off the bike and sprawled out all over the front porch of a used car trailer office. Had the missus with him. I went back to see where he stole the FJR. Surprise - it was his.
They were OK and they were lounging around the porch like they were considering buying the place. I think it was better than the trailer at home. Turned out they were just taking a break to eat some chittlin's or something like that.

Then a buddy of mine said he ran into Hillbilly and Missus on another front porch at the Country Store in Shady Valley a day or so later. Can someone help this guy find his way home before he decides to buy something around here??
Too late. I bought already. Right next door to you. :lol:

Too late. I bought already. Right next door to you. :lol:

You see this place, and you will know "the more the merrier", or something. CC

Well, he surely didn't run out of good roads. Yep, them are really good peeps!