• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HOLESHOT slip-on cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tech49

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2007 FJR1300, with a full Holeshot system. The cans were just too loud for my taste, so I installed the stock cans back on to the Holeshot headers.

Exhaust cans are for sale, both right and left sides, absolutely nothing wrong with them, just not my style. They appear to be the standard polished satin ones. I dont know how long they have been on the bike, they have never been down on the pavement in any fashion. Great condition overall, No dents, very minor scratches where the strap attaches, but is covered once installed. (straps included).

The only thing you would need is exhaust gaskets to install on your stock head pipes (the stock diameters are slightly smaller).

I still have the original box they were shipped in from Holeshot. Send me a PM with your phone number and I can text you pictures. New price from Holeshot is $679 each. Make me an offer!

Mine sounds GREAT just gives the bike that much needed growl. Not really loud to me at all. Nice cans someone will enjoy..

How does the bike sound / run with the hotshot headers and stock cans? Hope someone will grab up theses hotshot cans and save me from them.

I personally think its the best of both systems. With the HS cans, it just had too much of a BARK to it when you got on it. Was just fine at low speed, and sounded great, but I like to be a little more stealthy.
aikido.gif
The Holeshot header eliminates the forward cats and lets it all breathe a little easier. Provides a throaty sound when you get on it, without the sharp bark that comes with the bite!

On the flip side, the HS cans would make an excellent addition to someone's stock system to provide more of that top end rush along with some hooligan-style "loudness".
jester.gif

I think that I may have a set of db blockers for these pipes if someone is interested. I purchased them and never put them on my bike.

Let me know if you are interested & I will go out in the shop and see if I can locate them.

I have a pair of Holeshots circa 2007. Put 80k miles on them, polished them up, and moved them over to the 2014 FJR. 17k miles later and I still absolutely LOVE the sound of these pipes. 97,000 miles later and I still get complements on the sound.

Someone in the market for a great after market pipe does NOT want to miss this offer!

Still available. I also have the stock header and rear shock available, will throw in the mix, and can deliver to Portland or Seattle area, if needed.

$600 for everything.