• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holiday Sale D&d Pullback Risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmusk

Reaction score
Hello All...

As in past 2 years, our 3rd generation pullback risers for the FJR are on SALE through the holidays. Save $10.

Details, photos, FAQ, testimonials on website.

Thanks to all for your support.

D&D Enterprises

fjr1300risers.homestead.com/

David

D&D Enterprises

found the info on website...

was looking for amount of rotation... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have these D&D risers, they are magnificent!

They normally come with a hand-polished finish, though I did have mine powder-coated at the same time I powder-coated the triple-tree and handlebars:

SeamlessRisers.jpg

D&D's were my first farkle, back when they were a buck and a half. At 70 beans, they are a bargain indeed.

Wow Warchild..... those look awesome....

I need something that doesn't have as much rotation... I would like a more straight bar then what I currently have...

Yo Musk,

I currently have MCL 6* risers on my FJR. Do you know how far back your 10* risers will put the bar ends compared to the MCL's? In other words, will the bar ends be farther back, in about the same place, or forward of where the MCL risers put them? I'm interested mainly in back to front relationship, not so much bar height. If not and you would like, I can send my risers to you for comparison testing.