• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda Leather Jacket - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azitlies

Reaction score
Hey all... I know I know... "but this is a Honda Leather Jacket??"

Well if yer like me yer not gonna pay too much attention to that fact, because these jackets are simply outstanding leather quality. They are 1.3 / 1.4 mm cowhide made by Intersport West for Honda (not the JR junk many complain about). They were made in the late nineties and rather hard to come by.

The size is a 42 and has virtually no wear, as can be seen by the picture of the collar especially, making it in basically "almost new" condition. It has a zip out liner (mostly a wind barrier liner), zipper for attaching pants, scotchlite reflective piping, perforated in the arms and some chest area, and elbow / shoulder and back armor.

These jackets fit a little snug, as would any waist length of this style. I'd say someone on the thin side with maybe a 33" waist max would fit fine. Has adjustments at the waist. So I know we don't have too many thin guys here (I'm no longer one of em :( ) But maybe one of you wifes or lady friends might like to have the protection of a beautiful visually stunning leather jacket?

171.JPG

172.JPG

173.JPG

178.JPG

180.JPG

Only asking 75 dollars, and that includes shipping (parcel post with delivery notification) to the lower 48.

Happy Holidays.

hey, I am 5'8" and weigh 150 lbs - think it would fit me ok?

If so, I am interested because I think it might look good when I ride the CBR 954..
Yup, I think it would be perfect for you. I was your size when I bought it... but my my somewhat creeping mid line prosperity has become too voluminous... okay okay... I'm turning into a fat ass!! lol

you have a CBR? now you have a beautiful leather jacket to go with it m8 :)

This Jacket has been SOLD

I will ask admin to delete the thread in a day or two. Thanks All, Happy Holidays.