• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Riding Jackets For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
I have the following jackets for sale, all being in great condition. Prices are shipped conus. I love them all, but they are rarely used, and it's just too much closet space (plus I have a stich on order, so I just can't hang on to a uhaul of riding gear.)

Sedici Rapido Waterproof Textile Jacket, size XL. Armored, waterproof, I've used these for years. This one is pretty much new. I knew I really wore an XL (a girl just wants to look pretty), and I ordered this one to replace my XXL, which is also like new. The XL just doesn't give me enough room when I'm wearing gear on my belt (because it's the gear, right?....) Waterproof, with vent system, includes full length fleece liner. Pics upon request, but I'll try to embed some. $110 shipped conus.
IMG_0303_zpslxornfrl.jpg

Yamaha Performance Apparel Hein Gericke Textile Jacket, size XXL. This is plush. Feels like heaven. Includes full length quilted liner. External waist belt, like grown up long distance folks might want.This jacket is not waterproof. With reflective Yamaha logos (reflective) on sleeves, and Yamaha logo on chest. Reflective strip across back. My big day with this jacket was riding from north Georgia to Kingsport (with my lovely wife, to meet Uncle Hud and many other fine gentlemen). Loved it, but it's a little big for me. $100 shipped conus.https://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/hikerpaddler_bucket/IMG_0305_zpsgzt3wunb.jpg

Taylor Leatherworks Police Motor Jacket (see Taylor's website- this is the Atlanta model). Super high quality leather. This jacket has weight. You'll not find leather like this at the mall. Size 46. Jacket is in excellent condition, and has been leather-treated regularly despite sitting in the closet. Includes full length quilted liner and snap-in leather/faux fur collar (looks like a chopper pilot, feels great and seals helmet against the cold.) Kind of like aerostich, if you wear out the cuffs, collar, etc., Taylor will service/refurbish this jacket, for a fee. Police hideaway panels not included. $200 shipped conus. https://s404.photobucket.com/user/hikerpaddler_bucket/media/IMG_0300_zpshc2us5bu.jpg.html

I'm not sorry for buying any of them. I love them all. They just all need to give someone thousands of miles of protection and style rather than sitting in a secondary closet because I'm too fickle to stick with what I've got. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: