How to extend the milage on your front tire!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide if he is more skillful than he is stupid, or more stupid than he is skillful.

Either way, I hope karma and justice catch up to him.

Public road ride like that = DUMBASS. No debate.

In 1969 when the Kawasaki H1 (500cc triple) came out, it could do this stuff. So could the CB750 K0. I took pictures of a friend on the CB750 K0 as he rode as far as a parking lot would allow on one wheel. He was also the first guy I ever saw totally toast a rear tire by holding the bike back and burning out.

Around 1976 on I-40 I watched a guy pass us east bound, probably around mile marker 140. At about mile marker 150 he was flat on his back unconscious in the middle of the interstate. His companions were weeping, wailing, and crying for help. No cell phones in those days. He looked dead to me. As we approached an exit where we could get help, emergency vehicles arranged by someone else were entering with lights ablaze to head back toward his spot, so we drove on.

I understand why people want to act like daredevils, but I will never understand why they are so inconsiderate as to put other innocent drivers at risk of either injury, or of inflicting injury.

Some states have passed laws that riding without both wheels on the ground is automatically considered reckless driving. I have to agree if its done on a public road.

you guys are all full of it: he's the "ghost rider" cut him some slack, its his calling to perform death defying stunts on public roads using cagers as moving road cones to dodge at mach 3.

Yeah ok he is a dumbass and if he doesnt kill himself, or someone on the road that he impacts, he is inspiring a generation of idiots to kill themselves and a generation of non riders to hate us for another 20 years :|

but he who be without sin ..... dah dah dah dah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah, okay, so he's a future accident with multiple injuries, but MAN what cool wheelies!!! Working on keeping the FJR's front off the ground for more than 1 second. Then I'll be the Ghost Feejer!