I carry a gun because,,,,,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
A policeman is too heavy,,,This verse caught my eye on another forum I frequent and thought I would share it with others, It basically states the obvious fact that the police are here to protect society as a whole, not the individuals of that society. Personnel protection and the protection of their families is the individuals responsibility, If you leave that task to others, you risk less than favorable results for yourself and those you are responsible to protect. The police didn't even show up to the scene until after the shooters had fled in San Bernardino. As good a job as they do, they can't be everywhere all the time. Take my advise and come up with your own protection plan until help can arrive. Be safe and have a Merry Christmas, and yes I used the word Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
After an incident (non-violent) last week where the police were called, my friend, who was riding in the same vehicle as me and 4 others, was asked by one of the 7 officers why he was carrying. He said he would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. I thought that was reasonable. So did the officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.