I miss the chiks...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
Could be my imagination... but with the current economy and extremely poor motorcycle sales, it seems like we went from some fresh female victim member gracing this house regularly, to a small handful of long-timers who are barely active online.

Is it just my imagination? Who farted under the covers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the bright side - at least we won't get harassed for not shaving, or belching the alphabet.... :spartak:

...you're right - better to have the chicks. :fans:

And...just maybe...those ladies who normally frequent the forum have been busy.

Uhm....lessee....possible social life, family responsibilities, perhaps riding? :dntknw:

Ty's been around on the forum AND actually riding and harassing the troops in person.

MEM rode to CFR and still gets her quips, quotes and jabs in here.

Jill and Andy have been riding their dual sports and she posts quite often.

Barb...well, as mercurial as she can be at times.....she's back and trying to wade through weeks of "new posts".

I know that Jeff really misses PGRhodes. :eek:

No worries my dear, Chik is right here. :beach:

Are you going to NAFO or what Mr Ashe?

See what happens when one lists names off the top of ones pointed head. There will be a member forgotten.

Sorry, Michelle. But you've been somewhat absent lately, too.

New boyfriend? ;)

See what happens when one lists names off the top of ones pointed head. There will be a member forgotten.

Sorry, Michelle. But you've been somewhat absent lately, too.

New boyfriend? ;)
ha...new allegance to Facebook... :rolleyes:

Jeff - Just think of Bust in a dress.... freshly shaven. ;)
Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!
Exactly. That's what bust prefers...ewe.

I think there's a barf rider that's looking for a fast ride...iffn yer looking for company Jeff. OM has her number...give her a jingle.

Actually, in defense of Bust: He did wear a very attractive spaghetti strap black cocktail dress to the CFR 2010 Banquet Dinner, with matching purse and stiletto heels, and looked extremely fetching; he even waxed his Fu Manchu mustache!

Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!

I think there's a barf rider that's looking for a fast ride...iffn yer looking for company Jeff. OM has her number...give her a jingle.

Actually, in defense of Bust: He did wear a very attractive spaghetti strap black cocktail dress to the CFR 2010 Banquet Dinner, with matching purse and stiletto heels, and looked extremely fetching; he even waxed his Fu Manchu mustache!
Don, If you show up at my place later this month looking like that you WILL sleep in the barn with the goats.

Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!

Don, If you show up at my place later this month looking like that you WILL sleep in the barn with the goats.
No Ray, Seth and I'll be coming to your place directly from BMW MOA Rally being held in Redmond, OR; we'll be wearing Wehrmacht Panzer uniforms and smelling of Biere. See you and Patti on 7/18!!!

I miss the chiks..., Seems like there used to be a lot more females here?
We might have a new one on here soon.....if Bustanut Jackwagon actually does get a Gen II. :fuck:

...we went from some fresh female victim member gracing this house regularly, to a small handful of long-timers who are barely active online.
So, what are WE? Chopped liver ? :(
He's missin Barb cause she'd talk dirty....

You won't do that, will ya?

:)
OK. Howz this :

"Show me what you can do. I know you’re man enough!"

OR

"What’s that thing you do with your hand? I adore that!"

OR

"This is going to be the dirtiest night of your life."

Any of this dirty enough for you ? I got it off a 'dirty talk' website :p

My OWN stuff is way better than this :rolleyes: