IBA cashed my check

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mehaffydr

Reaction score
I did this BBG ride to Jacksonville in march CLICK. Today while checking my online banking I noticed that they cashed my check. :yahoo:

Which means that I should see my new license plate frame any day now.

That barely over a month, Its gotr to be a speed record for the IBA.. :yahoo:

I wish that were true, but I wouldn't count on it.

They cashed my check in January for a ride that I submitted last July. Still no cert. And I am not alone in stories like these.

They are waaaaaaay behind. I hear they are working diligently and catching up, but from appearances, that does not seem to be the case. :(

They cashed my check in January for a ride that I submitted last July. Still no cert. And I am not alone in stories like these.

They are waaaaaaay behind. I hear they are working diligently and catching up, but from appearances, that does not seem to be the case. :(
I knew they were way behind but was always under the impresion they didnt cash the check until after cert was complete.

Oh well Ill just have to wait.

Yeh, and I'm waiting for my certs too for 3 rides. Oops, just remembered, I haven't even sent them in yet. :p

"Which means that I should see my new license plate frame any day now." lol, I've been looking for mine since last X-Mas.

From The IBA site.

They cash your check when you pass prelim inspection.

They have not yet cashed my check from Sept, so I sent MK an email (last night) just to make sure they got it.

That would suck If I have been waiting all this time and the mailman never delivered.

They updated the "certified finishers" page............ And I'm on it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

They updated the "certified finishers" page............ And I'm on it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'm ecstatic for you. Soon you'll get a number to replace all those ??????? ;)

I'm ecstatic for you. Soon you'll get a number to replace all those ??????? ;)

Yea,

I hope it takes less than 9 more months...... :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :p :p

Cripes. It took them 2 and a 1/2 months to get through 21 days of certs? Uh-oh.

Congrats Rogue!

So you are on the certified rides page, but no cert received yet? If so, that's a first. I always have received my cert before the rides page is updated. They must have one tremendous mess they are trying to deal with.

Congrats Rogue!
So you are on the certified rides page, but no cert received yet? If so, that's a first. I always have received my cert before the rides page is updated.
Thanks + yep.

Cripes. It took them 2 and a 1/2 months to get through 21 days of certs? Uh-oh.
They must have one tremendous mess they are trying to deal with.
Thats why I've tried to keep (most of) my bitching & whining to my self! :D