I'd like to introduce my new Italian girlfriend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I even like your girlfriend. I just found out though that she's not going to be Italian any more. Audi just bought Ducati. That sounds German.
From my understanding this venture will allow Ducati to expand or build a larger mfg. facility in Italy. They want to offer more models and build more bikes and will still be run by the Italians. VW/Audi are adding to their Italian collection as they already own Lamborghini. And I sure don't mind if they add a little German engineering and reliability. Ducati just announced that they have had record sales, again.

That is eye candy..Love it.

Are the body panels stock? I noticed you have the racing style belly pan for containing fluids.
Ya, all stock panels monkin. All part of Ducati "styling". I do see what you mean about the belly pan but no fluid collection aspect, just covers some of the exhaust plumbing. I'm finding out what people mean when they say Ducati's can be a PIA to work on. It takes over an hour just to undress her. But the view sure is nice ;)

Very nice Gary, enjoy it.

Your not the only one who fell in love with a hot Italian.... ;)

KGrHqJHJDIE-R-BF67BPoEtV8QQ60_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in bloody hell would someone paint "Ducati" on a V-Rod's gas tank???

There's no explaining the weird goings on in Bust's simple little mind.

Something about those Italians! I fell for this one only a month ago. :rolleyes:

IMG_2763.jpg

Like how the back tire is chewed up in the first picture after the track day. Sure sign too much fun was had.

Latest posts