I'd like to introduce my new Italian girlfriend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrgary

Reaction score
I've been waiting a long time for her to come into my life. And she is sooooooo sweet. We have done some street riding and four track days at ORP and The Ridge in Washington. She handles so nice and rails through the corners. All the electronics work fantastic with a lot of adjusability. I certainly enjoy her rider aids because I sure can use the help. Oh yes, I'm in love again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda fubar'd your link, there.. Here ya go.

DSCF0050.jpg

Thanks Wfooshee, I need all the help I can get. I tried to edit it so the pics would show up but no luck.

Road Runner, sorry but she's all mine. But she does have some sisters you could check out.

It doesn't get any easier to post pics than what Photobucket does for you!

When you're looking at the album page (not the picture, but the page of thumbnails) hover over the picture you want to post and you get a dropdown. Click the fourth line of gobbledygook. Go to the forum, build your post, and when the cursor is where you want the picture, hit CTRL-V. The correct gobbledygook goes right into the post, no button bar icons needed.

Find pic on album page in Photobucket.

hover.

click 4th line.

put cursor at desired position in post.

CTRL-V.

That is eye candy..Love it.

Are the body panels stock? I noticed you have the racing style belly pan for containing fluids.

I even like your girlfriend. I just found out though that she's not going to be Italian any more. Audi just bought Ducati. That sounds German.

I even like your girlfriend. I just found out though that she's not going to be Italian any more. Audi just bought Ducati. That sounds German.
SHe'll still be Italian if she was born there and her parents are Italian.

You and I have/want the same mistress... but you have her. :angry2:

I miss my older red headed Italian mistress, I want another one. I still lust. :dribble:

Congrats! That's an AWESOME machine!!! One day, I too will have my 1198. ;)

As my Florentine friend once told me when I was visiting him.

"Italian women are bitches!!"

Yes, they maybe temperamental (that is mental with a temper), but god damn - they are some hot looking bitches!!

Enjoy yours! :)