Idea's On Some Anti-vibe Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireout2004

Reaction score
Heading out on Sunday for a long touring ride of Northern Calli. Have been struggling with the vibes. I hooked on the Taki touring grips and the Vista Cruise. I wanted to find a set of lightweight gel gloves for the trip. Went to 6 different cycle shops, tried the online thing, NOTHING that I found were either affordable or feasible for me. Scratched my head?!?!? Then it occured to me as I was watching the Lance do the France. Try some cycling gloves. We have REI outdoor stores here locally. Went down there and picked up a really great pair of lightweight full finger gloves with fantastic palm padding and grip. All for $24.95. The item I purchased was REI Lifeline full fingered bike gloves Item #715568 off of their website. I know what your thinking, they aren't heavy enough if I wipe out etc. Your right, so don't wipe out. When I tell you that these really knock the vibes down, plus keep your hands cool, they do. The other cool thing is they have a terry cloth lateral thumb feature. Really great for wiping off your glasses or sweat off your brow. Something to consider, little outside the box.

Here's a link to Olympia riding gloves from Newenough. Olympia makes gel-palmed gloves that are reasonably priced. Check out the comments area on each glove for a mini review.