• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD! FJR gear, some one-off and hard to find (WFO, Darkside bar, Grateful Dead)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
Long time no see FJRForum! I've been around here for years, mostly doing my long-distance thing. But for the time being my riding days are in the past so I'm parting with some cool FJR gear to fund our new overlanding adventures. A few of these are unobtainium and not available anywhere.

Items are either bundled up as a package or sold individually as noted. No, I won't break up the bundles. If you want something in a bundle buy the package and sell the stuff you don't want. Prices shown include shipping, most likely USPS Priority Mail as I can send them from home without a pain-in-the-ass trip to the post office. Payment by PayPal family/friends.

SOLD! Bundle #1 (bottle openers and sticker) $5

Very trick, super lightweight aluminum WFO bottle openers (2), Keep one for yourself and sell one to your FJR riding buddy!
2018-06-01_09.12.33.jpg

Rare FJR Forum "In Thrust We Trust" sticker. For some unknown reason this never found its way onto my FJR and instead graced my desk for many years.
2018-06-01_09.15.32.jpg

SOLD! Bundle #2 (two t-shirts and an N-Line FJR hex tool) $25

Two custom made Yamaha/Grateful Dead Steal Your Face/ADV men's t-shirts in Yamaha blue and black. Unless you make them yourself you won't find these anywhere else. They feature the Yamaha logo on the front, and the Yamaha tuning fork in the famous Grateful Dead 'Steal Your Face' skull design on the back. I had them custom made, then added the ADV Rider logo on the sleeve myself. These are men's XL in size (take that for what it's worth). They are clean, no stank, no stains, no rips, no tears. There is slight cracking in the SYF logos but with care in laundering they will last for many more years.

PS. I think I have at least one, maybe two, men's large or XL long-sleeve WFO t-shirts. If you buy this package and I can find them I'll toss them in as well.

2018-06-01_09.18.07.jpg

2018-06-01_09.18.37.jpg

2018-06-01_09.18.43.jpg

2018-06-01_09.16.43.jpg

2018-06-01_09.17.14.jpg

2018-06-01_09.17.20.jpg

Super rare, N-Line bottle opener/hex tool. This handy tool contains a built in allen hex bit to fit the front plastic fasteners on the FJR (and Super Tenere). Keep it handy for popping a beer open or popping off the FJR plastic.

2018-06-01_09.13.39.jpg

2018-06-01_09.14.02.jpg

SOLD! Item #3 Farklemasters Darkside Brake Bar $15

If you are wanting to go to the Darkside on your FJR and run a car-tire this is the trick setup to give your tire enough clearance to not rub the rear brake caliper arm. Why modify the stock bar, or make your own when you can own this fine piece in stainless steel! This one has rally and street cred as it was on my FJR for a Cognoscente rally and a 9-day IBA ride from Mexico to Alaska and all 49 lower states! Impress your friends and show it off on your FJR! LINKY

2018-06-01_09.12.09.jpg

SOLD! Item #4 FJR Men's Large Zip-Up Fleece $20

I've forgotten where I purchased this, but it kept me warm under my Aerostich Roadcrafter jacket for many thousands of miles and numerous episodes of tire-kicking and lie-telling at FJR Forum and Iron Butt events. It's a men's large and plenty big enough to cover up whatever base-layer clothing you're wearing. Nice embroidered FJR 1300 logo, two hand-warmer pockets. Show off your FJR pride while out on the town or in the parking lot. Clean, no stank, no stains, no rips or tears, no pilling. Zipper in working order.

2018-06-01_09.20.06.jpg

2018-06-01_09.20.13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bundle #1 is gone. Super nice and warm FJR fleece is still available. Winter is sure to return...don't be left out in the cold!

I'm all in on that fleece! Although.. clicking on the "model" link did not involve anyone in a bikini and a fleece. I was disappointed.