• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 2006 FJR1300A Rally Bike with EVERY farkle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who needs a nice Gen II that's already broken in? I'm in need of a ride, how's about I deliver it to you?

You should post it in a airplane pilots forum for sale. Once a pilot sees that they can have a sweet bike and still feel like they are in a planes cockpit, it'll be sold in a heartbeat! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not stock. From the official farkle list:

Russell Day-Long custom saddle - dual leather, heated, rider backrest w/pouch

Time for another bump. Buy my bike this week and you could ride it to the Buster's BBQ gathering this weekend! I'll even buy your dinner! :lol:

Wow, another month gone by and nobody wants this sweet bike?? How about a $500 incentive? You could be riding it on the first day of Spring!

Price reduced to $9,499 OBO! The farkles alone cost me more that this! And remember, if there's something on it that you don't want we can work something out.

This is freakin unbelievable - can't imagine the time and effort to make the mods! You seriously should consider parting out the farkles, you will get a lot more!!

btw. What's the max mileage anyone seen on a FJR?

This is freakin unbelievable - can't imagine the time and effort to make the mods! You seriously should consider parting out the farkles, you will get a lot more!!
Now you know why I don't want to part out the farkles. With the exception of the Russell seat and the LindaT custom tankbag the farkles can't just be removed and sold off as they're now integral to the bike.

SOLD!

You snooze you lose, and I don't just mean owning this bike. Now another LD-rally competitor owns it and you have to compete against it! Good luck!

No Ray, I'm keeping the S-T on a lean diet and only feeding it German GS food! It has to stay lean for it's trip to Prudhoe Bay this summer.

2012-02-23-12.43.13.jpg