Iggy's Doppleganger?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
thumb_1433286225BV6G1119.JPG

That's a 2007. WTF??

Are those parts off off Iggy's bike? Yellow and blue I can see. Yellow and Black Cherry? Sheesh

Oooohhhh...pretty well yellow powder coated rims. Purrty. I wish I had done that. :)

That cruiser is well over the double yellow and the FJR rider has already corrected and apexed. Examples of both good and bad riding here...I'm glad the FJR is on the proper end of that comparison.

Been to the dragon 5 years. I'll ride it again, but only if we get there about 8:30 am - just about when the fog lifts, the road dries, and WELL before the squids, pirates (and usually Popo) arrive. Otherwise, I'll pass - it just ain't fun dodging idiots.

The only time I've hit The Dragon and enjoyed it was mid-week when traffic was so light I only saw one or two other vehicles the whole time.

I've been lucky. I have yet to hit it when it's really clogged. Best ride I've had was getting turned around leaving the dragon and taking the skyway most of the way back. Muy zen.