• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Immaculate 2015 FJR1300ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

later2day

Reaction score
I am the only owner of this motorcycle. Scheduled maintenance was completed when due.  Warranty repairs include replacing the FJR logos on the saddle bags, lock replacement on one saddle bag (both locks are still keyed the same), and the dash info display/computer replaced at 13K. It has never been in an accident, but it did recently get blown over in a cycle shell during a severe storm.  As a result, most of the plastic on it needed replacing.  Damage in the form of rub marks happened to most of the fairings on the front.  The windshield, headlight, and right mirror did not require replacement.  Other parts exchanged for new include the left side panel that has the FJR logo and both saddlebag doors.  The rest was not damaged.  The bike was always well maintained, but now it looks brand new again.

Aftermarket changes include heated Corbin saddles for both rider and passenger, the Garauld Stiffy Kit, a large Givi Top-Case, custom Bagster full tank cover, Bagster tank bag with map window, and the wiring pre-installed for a battery tender.

The odometer currently reads 893 miles.  The issue with the dash computer going wonky resulted in its getting replaced. Unfortunately, they cannot carry over the mileage, and you have to start over.  The mileage was at 12,987 when it was changed out, so for simplicity, I round to 13K, making the total 13,893.  

I have the original seats for the motorcycle, and they will go with the bike as well.  I love this bike, but I am no longer riding it as much as I used to.  I don't have to sell, so lowballing isn't a tactic that will work.  The next owner of this bike is going to get a very well maintained and exceptionally clean machine.  I'm asking 11K even for her, and I live in Clarksville, TN.  More images or information can be provided upon request.

-Brian

bike1.jpg

bike2.png

bike3.png
bike5.png