Immmmmmm baaaaack.... kinda

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelvininin

Reaction score
I departed a few years ago, selling my FJR to buy a Ford Fiesta.   I’m in a position to work my way back into riding.  I have an 85 gold wing I bought for a few hundred bucks but it needs love.  I’m going to start looking for another FJR.  Soooo.  Hello from Corcoran MN! 

So is that a dog dragging his ass across the carpet or what?  Just wondering.

Welcome, though.
I hate that, my sister in law brought there little mut to my house after we just finished the living room over again. Wouldn't you know it that's the first thing it did on our brand new rug. I was pissed and wanted to kick the dam thing across the room. Needless to say it hasn't been back again.

Good luck with finding a new steed. Shouldn't be hard these days.

Dave

From an FJR to a Fiesta! Must have been a bit of a shock! The Fiesta can do 0-60 mph in....

Wait, it can't even go 60!

I have a 2006 I want out of my garage.  I'm 10 minutes from the airport in Albany, NY if you are interested in a fly and ride. 

I have a 2006 I want out of my garage.  I'm 10 minutes from the airport in Albany, NY if you are interested in a fly and ride. 
I appreciate the offer but I am gunning for a leftover 2018.  I want cruse, heated grips, and 6 speeds.   Almost have spousal approval.