• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In Thrust We Trust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most WWII nose art did not actually show the titties but gave a glimpse of them.
And for the record, I appreciate nose art (and titties) as much as anyone - just don't want to walk into a restaraunt with them out and showing like on the design above.
I think I will velcro a little Barbie Doll swimsuit on the girl. Hope she dosen't have a Janet Jackson equipment failure. :lol:

most WWII nose art did not actually show the titties but gave a glimpse of them.
And for the record, I appreciate nose art (and titties) as much as anyone - just don't want to walk into a restaraunt with them out and showing like on the design above.
Yeah, but that was the early 20th century and this is the 21st!

Jim

I'll take one...

Can you make the boobs [SIZE=14pt]Larger[/SIZE]?

Lennie

:ph34r:

Huk Finn you have mail.

Everybody that still wants a tee, please send me a PM with your tee shirt size and specify if you want "Crash Club" printed on the back.

Thanks,

snowmonkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Could a small line be drawn across the hips to at least give the impression she has a G-string on?
Then, a skimpy top.

I still couldn't wear that to work but I'd wear it everywhere else!
Why not take the girl off and just have the G-string and skimpy top?

I'll take one just the way it is.

Testing the waters..,I'm back on the forum and thinking about printing a few FJR tee shirts.

Anybody here interested in purchasing a copy of this tee for $25 shipped?
267880601.jpg

WOW, resurrecting a 10 year old thread. I would buy one if you did the back with the 2 bullseye "Put 'em here and hold on tight"

Oh yeah Adjust-A-Thrust

google is your friend.

fuggin wine

A more moderate version would prolly work quite well for the general publics viewing

But seriously, the 2 bullseyes on the back would make it a complete package. I just got my regular pillion a new helmet that is quite a bit shorter than the old one. I LIKE feellin the boobies back there.
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

Wheres the f'n dancing banana emoticon, cna't seem to find it :ban:

wetwolf posted: ..... I just got my regular pillion a new helmet that is quite a bit shorter than the old one. I LIKE feellin the boobies back there.
How does a shorter helmet ....... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the "what I'm thinking about is none of your business" comments above.