Interesting Dealer Observance

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all fairness, I don't ride the Feejer that often. It only has 38K on it (24K when I bought in '06) ...... now, my ZX-14 is another matter.
yahoo.gif

I'll be damned! From "WTF?" to "Ah Ha!!" Glad you got that sorted out and are gonna have it made right before your trip, Stephen. That bike sounds like a very poor braking motorcycle as is. You're gonna absolutely love the difference when it's back to the way Yamaha made it.

I'll be damned! From "WTF?" to "Ah Ha!!" Glad you got that sorted out and are gonna have it made right before your trip, Stephen. That bike sounds like a very poor braking motorcycle as is. You're gonna absolutely love the difference when it's back to the way Yamaha made it.
+1, Gunny! Ditto, to what Rich said! Very glad that you got the problem solved Stephen, before you could have been put in Harm's Way.

You don't hear about situations like this one very often, the Rest of the Story as Paul Harvey used to say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaddammitt Stanley....how about you go ride yer Schtuppenholenvagen and leave the conversation to the adults? :p :p
I'd rather sit here in my underwear, and observe you and Joe engage in a Lover's Quarrel!!!
As long as you aint touchin yourself there Don :unsure:
You JUST know, deep down in your heart of hearts...that he IS! :gag:
Come on now RadioHowie, you as much as anyone knows what our fine FJR Forum Motto is: DON'T ASK AND DON'T TELL!

Too bad you didn't follow through with some of the really great advice you first got on here, like, "the folks you talked to at your dealer ARE FUCKING MORONS and you can tell them I said that. Run, do not walk, RUN away from that dealer", etc. Things would have worked out so much better for you!!! :eek: (sarcasm intended this time...)

Please tell us the name of the dealer and location so if ever I am broken down I can remember to tell the person giving me a lift to avoid that place. Maybe you should ask him if my 03 brakes are linked. If they are then shoot the dope they will never convict you for thinning out the heard. A person like that should never be allows to reproduce. :yahoo:

Nah...don't have one any more. :(

Remember the old saying "use it or lose it..."

Manatees are off-shore this time of year.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop it, Howie!! I can't get my breath now. :lol:

Too bad you didn't follow through with some of the really great advice you first got on here, like, "the folks you talked to at your dealer ARE FUCKING MORONS and you can tell them I said that. Run, do not walk, RUN away from that dealer", etc. Things would have worked out so much better for you!!! :eek: (sarcasm intended this time...)
It's good to be late to the thread, huh? :p ;)

Okay, everything's back to the way it should be.
clapping.gif

Sometime I need to shorten the brake line about a a foot or so, but for now, it works!

Also mounted a storage tube on the right sidebag (extra gas is mounted on the left bag).

Also mounted the SPOT unit in a RAM mount on the left handlebar.

August 23, baby!
yahoo.gif