International Motorcycle Show / Look whats in the Promo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
07Gallery_28sm_Parking.gif

Found this in the photo gallery. Anybody wanna claim a slow silver bike?

Also, Anyone heading to the Atlanta Show? Feb 23-25

I'm going, are you going to ride that over weight, under powered, ugly blue 06' over and join me? :p

Scab, you coming over for da show??

-jwilly

I'm going, are you going to ride that over weight, under powered, ugly blue 06' over and join me? :p

-jwilly
If the boss will let me off work - I'm thinkin bout it.

Ya' know the sad part (over weight, under powered, ugly blue 06' ) is true. but dispite ALL THAT, its still FASTER than the SILVER ones :D :p :D

Slight hijack here. Supercross is on tap for that weekend in Atlanta also. Sure would like to see, in person, Reed take first in that one. Either of ya’ll thinking about making supercross too?

I'm planning on heading to the show Friday afternoon. Was a little disappointed to see it downtown at the WCC instead of the Cobb Galleria this year. Will probably just take the train downtown and avoid the wonderful Friday ATL traffic.-BULL

For those driving (or riding) to the Atlanta show, just received an email message that included a discount coupon (50% off) for parking at the show downtown. Thought I would try to pass it along.

Discount Parking

BULL

-jwilly
What? We got a show coming? Heck ya, I'll come over for bikes! I might just drag the boy with me.

Barring a weather disaster, I'll be at the show Sat. w/ a couple other riders. There are a bunch of us going to some burger/hotdog place downtown for lunch.

And if my pal Stacey comes thru w/ tickets, I'll be enjoying the supercross from the Ohlins suite!

I'm headed down to meet a buddy from Tampa. Something to do to get away from the dreary Utah weather. Gotta burn up the skymiles anyway. You can buy tickets online at www.motorcycleshows.com . From another forum I got a promo code that gives you $5 off a ticket Enter WRIF in the promo. I got 2 tickets for $12. I believe there was a $2 handling fee in that price. The half off parking form is there also if the other link doesn't work.

Brett

07Gallery_28sm_Parking.gif

Found this in the photo gallery. Anybody wanna claim a slow silver bike?

Also, Anyone heading to the Atlanta Show? Feb 23-25

Weather permitting, I'll be riding down from the Knoxville, TN area on Saturday. The last couple of years we stayed overnight at the Sheraton across the road from the Galleria mall. Any of you local Atlantians have a recommendation on a hotel within walking distance, from the WCC??

Regards,

Richard

Any of you local Atlantians have a recommendation on a hotel within walking distance, from the WCC??
Plenty of options close by to GWCC. Below are a few choices that I can think of off of the top of my head.

Embassy Suites $$$ (Across the Street)

Omni Hotel $$$$ (Across the street)

Holiday Inn-International Blvd $$$ (1 Block)

Wyndham Inn and Suites $$$ (2 Blocks)

Super 8-Cone Street $$ (2 Blocks)

The price ratings are my best guess and nothing scientific. As far as having a secure parking area for your bike I would say Omni and Embassy would be decent choices. If you need more information shoot me a PM.

-jwilly