• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bthomas

Reaction score
MCL Hiway pegs - very good condition - $120.00 plus shipping

Gen II VStream windsheild - very good condition with no scatches (I'll even through in my carbon fiber dragon sticker) - $120.00 plus shipping

Gen II Yamaha Touring windsheild - good contion with no scratches - $60.00 plus shipping

Thanks for looking and thanks for the last year and a half of the advice and dealing to all you forum members as this will become my last post. I will email pics on request.

paypal [email protected] and please gift it.

Brent

SOLD - MCL Hiway pegs

NEW ITEM for sale: Manic Salamander Classic Blackout Throttle Lock heavy https://www.manicsalamander.com/products/app-finder-weights/app-finder-detail.aspx?size=Classic&finish=Blackout&type=Throttle%20Lock - $90.00 plus shipping

I would advise the throttle unwind mod if you use these.

Also still for sale:

Gen II VStream windsheild - very good condition with no scatches (I'll even through in my carbon fiber dragon sticker) - $120.00 plus shipping

Gen II Yamaha Touring windsheild - good contion with no scratches - $60.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD- Manic Salamander Classic Blackout Throttle Lock heavy

Still for sale:

Gen II Yamaha Touring windsheild - good condition with no scratches - $60.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
125.00 shipped on vstream.

65.00 shipped on touring.

I probably pay half the cost of shipping large boxes, but I would like these sold.

Thanks,

Brent

seat is sold.

still for sale:

125.00 shipped on VStream windshield.

65.00 shipped on Yamaha touring windshield.

To lower 48