• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Farkles - Staintune pipes, top box, Sargent seat, VStream

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwhd1

Reaction score
For sale:

Staintune slip-on exhaust for the FJR1300.  I believe these will fit all years.  Note that these pipes are used with a couple of very faint scuffs but in otherwise excellent condition.  Includes removable baffles and all factory mounting hardware.  Also includes two chrome heel guards to protect your boot heels.  If you can find these, they sell new for $1,500 and Staintune is now closed.  Asking $950 plus shipping.  The sound these make is incredible, they never need repacking, and they're lighter than the OEM mufflers.

SOLD - Yamaha top box in Cobalt blue.  Purchase in 2006.  Has reinforcing plate from Yamaha.  Has lock BUT NO KEY.  However, box is unlocked so you can re-key easily.  One very small rock chip.  Any other marks that appear in the pics are reflections.  Asking $450

SOLD - VStream tall touring windshield for Gen II.  May fit others.  Very good condition.  A few very tiny scuffs.  Nothing in line of sight.  Asking $75

Sargent front seat.  Original design for the Gen II FJR. Not heated.  One minor boot scuff on top which looks worse in the pics than in real life.  Asking $225

All items will require buyer to pay actual UPS Ground shipping.

Will entertain reasonable offers

O7ug1Kn.jpg

rqEeJ7J.jpg

vGrdgOx.jpg

kYos1S1.jpg

JUp9Zht.jpg

iWAPGWC.jpg

lMDcHTV.jpg

6GjFzTw.jpg

CncXFtE.jpg

OywLipm.jpg
Mf4GUvI.jpg

c1j9kDU.jpg

MTrmdAX.jpg

I would like the V-Stream windshield. 

Please PM your PayPal info and include 

shipping to 16601 for total amount. 

Thanks in advance. 

Top Box and VStream are sold. Staintune pipes and Sargent seat still available. 

For sale:

Staintune slip-on exhaust for the FJR1300. I believe these will fit all years. Note that these pipes are used with a couple of very faint scuffs but in otherwise excellent condition. Includes removable baffles and all factory mounting hardware. Also includes two chrome heel guards to protect your boot heels. If you can find these, they sell new for $1,500 and Staintune is now closed. Asking $950 plus shipping. The sound these make is incredible, they never need repacking, and they're lighter than the OEM mufflers.

SOLD - Yamaha top box in Cobalt blue. Purchase in 2006. Has reinforcing plate from Yamaha. Has lock BUT NO KEY. However, box is unlocked so you can re-key easily. One very small rock chip. Any other marks that appear in the pics are reflections. Asking $450

SOLD - VStream tall touring windshield for Gen II. May fit others. Very good condition. A few very tiny scuffs. Nothing in line of sight. Asking $75

Sargent front seat. Original design for the Gen II FJR. Not heated. One minor boot scuff on top which looks worse in the pics than in real life. Asking $225

All items will require buyer to pay actual UPS Ground shipping.

Will entertain reasonable offers

O7ug1Kn.jpg

rqEeJ7J.jpg

vGrdgOx.jpg

kYos1S1.jpg

JUp9Zht.jpg

iWAPGWC.jpg

lMDcHTV.jpg

6GjFzTw.jpg

CncXFtE.jpg

OywLipm.jpg
Mf4GUvI.jpg

c1j9kDU.jpg

MTrmdAX.jpg
Did you ever sell the Staintune slip on’s? I would be interested.

I can vouch for the Staintunes. I had them on my ZZR1200. They were excellent, as described above.
However, I sold them to a Canadian, and installed a full Black Widow system on it, because SWMBO said I could.
Black Widow cans on order for the FJR now.
(Apologies for the hijack).