• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jackets and pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickysnickers

Reaction score
I'm moving and would like to sell this stuff.

I have an Olympia Hi-Vis jacket.  I don't know the actual name of the jacket, but it's got vents all over.  It's used and some of the Hi-Vis material has faded.  It comes with the liner.  Size is an XL.  It's a dark gray and the greenish color.  $100

Olympia Pants.  Again, I don't recall the model type, but it's got vents from the belt line down the knees.  Size is 36 light gray and black.  Comes with the liner  $75

Older Joe Rocket Ballistic 3/4 jacket.  Yellow and black.  I have the liner somewhere, but cannot find it, so going w/o (unless I locate it).  Size is XL.  $40

None of this gear has been down and it's in good shape.  I cannot post photos, but will email upon request.

Thank you.

I'm moving and would like to sell this stuff.

SOLD  I have an Olympia Hi-Vis jacket.  I don't know the actual name of the jacket, but it's got vents all over.  It's used and some of the Hi-Vis material has faded.  It comes with the liner.  Size is an XL.  It's a dark gray and the greenish color.  $100

SOLD   Olympia Pants.  Again, I don't recall the model type, but it's got vents from the belt line down the knees.  Size is 36 light gray and black.  Comes with the liner  $75

Older Joe Rocket Ballistic 3/4 jacket.  Yellow and black.  I have the liner somewhere, but cannot find it, so going w/o (unless I locate it).  Size is XL.  $40

None of this gear has been down and it's in good shape.  I cannot post photos, but will email upon request.

Thank you.

Ricky, thank you for the jacket and pants. I'm looking forward to the man in the brown uniform, driving the brown truck delivering the brown box of goodies.

Rickysnickers was great to work with through this transaction. They are in the middle of moving and in between which I could imagine a hectic environment with not much extra time, his communication with me was great and got our deal boxed, figured out shipping details and on a truck like it was nobody's business.

Thank You.